Smart Monitoring Anytime
Cares for your Driving Safety
HD Nightvision Dash Cam
Hit & Record Dash Cam
Mirror Your New Vision
185 Ultimate Crystal Dash Cam
Shares Your Music On The Road
Design with Emotion.
Link People Together.
Q1: I can’t start up A60 when the car is started.
A: Make sure the car charger LED is lighted up and the Micro USB connector is properly
connected to A60’s power port.。
Q2: A60 powers on/off itself when driving.
A: If the car charger’s LED is not lighted up, please check car charger is properly connected
to car’s cigarette power jack.。
Q3: A60 won’t power off when the car is shut down.
A: Check if the car charger LED is lighted, some cars continues power supply when the engine
is shut down, please:
1) Remove the car charger before leaving the car to avoid power consumption.
2) Add an auto shutdown cigarette power set to your car, please contact your car maintenance service.
Q4: I have other devices need to use the car cigarette power, one is not enough.
A: Please use an one-to-multiple cigarette power expansion set, and make sure the set is compliant to
your local safety regulation and its power rate is enough for all devices’ working.
Q5: The video images vibrate when played on PC.
A: The vibrations are caused during the driving, please fix the Camcorder’s holder to the windshield
tightly or contact your car maintenance service.
Q6: The videos are fuzzy.
A: 1) Make sure if the windshield and lens are clear, stain or finger print will affect the video quality.
2) If A60 is placed at a too high position, the video might be blurred that caused by the reflections
on windshield, please adjust it to a proper position.
Q7: When playing A60 videos on PC, there are some pauses.
A: Please do the following:
1) PC requirement: CPU 2.0GHz、Memory 1GB
2) Close the resident programs in PC。
3) Copy the video files to PC to play
4) Use other video play software
Q8: What kind of SD card should I use? And how long can it record?
A：A60 supports up to 32GB SD card, Class 10 is recommended; as for recording time, please refer to
Q9: Why the video files’ name are different?
Q10: Can “Hit & Record” and “Motion Detection” be activated at the same time?
A：No, you can activate either of the 2 functions at the same time. Hit & Record: Make sure the battery
power is enough to activate this function. Motion Detection: Auto deactivates when the battery power
is running low. When the battery power is low, please recharge with 5V1A power for 4 hours.
* Do not operate when driving.
* 8GB Class 10 Micro SD card is recommended.
* Format SD Card regularly to ensure the SD card works properly once a month.
* Do not take the SD Card when A60 is recording that may lead to data or SD card damages.
* Do not press or hit the main unit and LCD.
* Keep your hands dry when using.
* Do not use A60 in humid environment or near water.
* Do not use chemical or cleanser to clean A60.
* Remove car charger to avoid power consumption when A60 is unused.
* Use only enclosed DC 5V car charger.
* If you need your A60 to be repaired, please contact the vendor you purchased it from,
do not try to do it by yourself.
* When the SD card status shows the icon “ ” or beeps three times, it means
your SD card is damaged, please change a new one.